Achievements of Mitsubishi Electric history goes back more than 30 years.
- MELCO de Mexico was founded.
- Begins the construction of the plant in San Juan del Rio, Queretaro, for the manufacture of elevators.
- Mitsubishi Electric of Mexico won the first contract as a supplier of the Subway of Mexico City Metro.
- Mitsubishi Electric creates HVAC division in North America.
- Mitsubishi Electric of Mexico began operations abroad in Ecuador, Colombia and Panama.
- The elevators test tower and showroom was inaugurated in Mexico.
- The company won an important contract as a supplier of 200 trolebuses for the transport system of Mexico.
- Mitsubishi Electric of Mexico implemented its first series of elevators without room machine.
- INVERTER technology is introduced to the U.S. market.
- The San Juan del Rio plant obtained the certification ISO 9001-2000, consolidating operations in Mexico.
- CITY MULTI® introduced as the first variable refrigerant flow (VRF) zoning system for commercial use in the U.S.
- Mitsubishi Electric of Mexico becomes the exclusive supplier for the proyect for the new Suburbano train in the metropolitan area.
- Sale and installation of elevators in the Territorio Santos Modelo Stadium, in Torreon, Coahuila.
- STAR LINEUP introduced the Variable Refrigerant technology flow.
- Outdoor Air System (DOAS) wins the product of the Year award in EXPO AHR.
- VRF and systems Split-Ductless wins award of Product Top 10 BuildingGreen.
- Sale and installation of elevators of the important project Conjunto Miyana at Mexico City.
- Sale and installation of elevators are made on great projects Torre KOI and Saqqara in the City of Monterrey.